Køkkenhjælper hos Dirty Ranch
Velkommen til, ny køkkenhjælper!
Your job as a køkkenhjælper will primairly involve working in the cold section, plating section, dessert section and takeaway section of kitchen service. You help keep the kitchen running as smoothly as possible.
This page takes you through some basic training and skills you will need to master to be able to effectively carry out your job as a køkkenhjælper at Dirty Ranch Steakhouse.
- Køkkenhjælper er typisk ungarbejder eller opvasker som har søgt udfordringer.
- Køkkenhjælperen kan varetag den kolde afdeling og Take away og evner det fleste opgaver i køkkenet, dog uden planlægning og ansvar.
Ansvarlig for køkkenhjælper:
Herning – Gael
Rengøring af køkken- apparater
Det kolde køkken
Dirty Caesar Salat (side order)
- Cut the hjertesalat in small pieces
- Mix it in a bowl with 1 ½ tbsp ceasar dressing
- Top with olives, croutons and grated parmasan
Tomat & Mozarella Salat
- Take one half mozzarella and cut it into slices
- Take the beef tomato and cut it into slices
- Place it nicely on the plate
- Season it with salt and pepper
- Pour some virgin olive oil on it
- Decorate with some parsley or basil
- Pour some balsamico glaze over it
Dirty Ranch ‘Eldo’ Salat
We use this salad for: Eldogryde, Chicken Mix (main course) and The Green Menu.
- Take the mix salad and put it in the corner of the plate
- Take some cucumbers and tomatos and cut into pieces, place it in the salad
- Top with grissini sticks, olives and grated parmesan cheese
Dips and other sides
DIP FOR NACHOS
You prepare for the nachos by taking 2 sauce-bowls.
You fill up one bowl with guacamole and creme fraiche, so it’s half -half. the second one you fill up with salsa.
DIP FOR IRON TAPAS AND CHICKEN MIX
For the iron tapas and chicken mix you need to prepare two dip-bowls . one with bbq and one with garlic mayo.
BUTTER FOR THE STEAKS
If a guest order butter for their steaks, you need to prepare to slices of butter in a sauce-bowl
DIP FOR BAKED POTATO AND OTHER DIPS
A dip-bowl with “urtecreme” in it goes with the baked potato. Adam will also show you where all of the dippings are stored. All of the dips goes in a dip-bowl.
For the coleslaw you just scoop it up in a sauce-bowl
RISTEDE CHAMPIGNON or MIDDELHAVSGRØNT
scoop the vegetabeles up, and cook it in the oven in 10 min on 220°
THE CHILDREN’S PACKAGE
Cut cucumbers into 8 sticks and place it in a sauce put a dipskål with ketchup to the side
Take a handfull of salat, 2 slices of tomato, 2 pickles and a pinch of pickled onion.
For the burger package belongs a dipskål of garlic mayo.
Check if there is still fat in the spareribs, if so remove it with a spoon.
Cook it in the oven for 10 min at 220°.
Next marinate it with bbq sauce on both sides.
cook it in the oven for another 5 min or until the sauce is glaced in.